- Enriched soil for fresh water aquarium
- Ideal for an healthy plant growth and strong root development
- High temperature treatment (around 1200°C; 2192°F) gives its physical properties and allows it to be free of parasitic species which could contaminate the aquarium
- AquaGrowth Soil is porous enough to allow nitrifying bacteria to properly colonize the substrate and improve water quality
- Each granule of AquaGrowth Soil, with a size of 1 to 3mm, is compact enough to not turn into powder.
- AquaGrowth Soil is tested by an independent laboratory (microbiological, chemical, and radioactive tests)
- Complete with FREE bacterkit for Soil.
Each bag of 9 litre soil is suitable for a 60 litre planted aquarium, this will give you a 5-6cm depth or 2"