- Additional care for plants: supplementary fertiliser with 3 components (N = nitrogen; P = phosphorus; K = potassium) for aquascaping aquariums
- Dosing is dependent on intensity of illumination, CO2 supply and consumption.
- Thriving plant growth, prevents deficiency symptoms: contains nitrogen as nitrate, phosphorus as phosphate, potassium and magnesium for a controlled and precise increase of the values
- Iron and trace elements should be added separately. Check with JBL nitrate, phosphate sensitive and potassium tests
- Contents: 1 bottle ProScape NPK Macroelements. Use daily: 6 ml/100 l in high power light + CO2; 3x weekly: 2 ml/100 l high power light/no CO2; daily: 2 ml/100 l in weak light conditions + CO2; weekly: 2 ml/100 l in weak light conditions/no CO2