Created for axolotl aquariums, removes chlorine, chloramine & heavy metals, reduces stress
When to use:
AxoSafe removes chlorine, halogens, chloramine and heavy metals found in tap water, which are toxic to Axolotls. AxoSafe is a colourless, pure dechlorinator which is free from aloe vera making it safe for use when Axolotls are present.
Use when filling a new aquarium and when adding fresh tap water i.e. during a water change. Also use when moving an Axolotl from one place to another: simply add to the transport bags.
- Calculate the volume of your aquarium in litres (length x width x depth (in cm)/1000). Alternatively visit: www.ntlabs.co.uk/dosage-calculator and we will calculate it for you.
- Shake the bottle thoroughly before use.
- Mix required dose in the new water before adding it to the aquarium.
- Add slowly to aquarium.
- Product works immediately to remove chlorine and chloramines from tap water.
- 10ml to 50 litres of aquarium water.